ZAP Scaffold offer a safe and convenient way to working at height from 4.50 to 5.60 metres
- Large-area work platform 0.50 x 1.95 m or 0.60 x 2.50 m.
- Peripheral guardrail for maximum safety.
- Simple height adjustment according to the self-locking push-up ladder principle, thus different heights can be obtained with only one work platform.
- Operation of height adjustment by one person.
- Easily collapsible for transportation and storage.
- Highly mobile and able to pass through doors when erected and collapsed thanks to swivel castors (Order No. 53794).
- Pull-out stabilisers with robust spindles for stability and for levelling out uneven floor / ground surfaces.
- No ballast weights are required for indoor use.
- Two sizes with height adjustment from 1.25 m to 2.46 m or 1.81 m to 3.58 m platform height.
- Total scaffolding size approximately 1 metre above platform height from 2.31 to 3.52 or 2.87 to 4.64 metres.
- Standard: EN 1004 Class 3, 200 kg / m2.
|Product Code||Platform Heights (m)||Working Heights (m)||Footprint , Excl. Stabiliser, L x W (m)||Footprint , Stabiliser Ext., L x W (m)||Weight (kg)|
|53794||1.25 - 2.46||3.25 - 4.50||0.80 x 2.30||1.90 x 2.30||92|
|53795||1.81 - 3.58||3.80 - 5.60||1.20 x 2.85||2.30 x 2.85||119|