Double‐depth guardrails are put in place before installing the platform.
Large platorm allows two men to work side by side (code 53795) or single man op,on (code 53794). Integral aluminium toe boards prevent items falling during use.
Side frames offer adjustment in 28cm increments to provide multiple working heights - 7 heights (code 53795) and 5 heights (code 53794).
Simple gravity latch offers quick and secure rung by rung adjustment.
Large box section stiles with strong rung connection by means of Zarges edge forming design.
Folding diagonal braces with self-locking hinge.
Locking castors hold the scaffold firmly in place. Scaffold can be moved easily when closed or erect.
Side frames fold down when closed reducing storage height.
Extending stabilisers with robust spindles - for levelling scaffold or uneven ground services.
Ballast weights available for stabilising Scaffold during outdoor use.
• Advanced guardrail: Double-depth guardrails are put in place before installing the platform
• Platform: Large platform allows two men to work side by side (code 53795) or single man option (code 53794). Integral aluminium toe boards prevent items falling during use
• With its swing-out stabiliser rod, the platform ladder also meets the enhanced requirements of BGI 637
• Fitted with two castors which make it very easy to move, even once erected
• Very simple to erect – handrails and railings unfold automatically during the assembly process
• Compact dimensions when folded up; therefore easy to transport and space-saving storage